Clean up your audio tracks by reducing hiss and background noise.
Find out how to clean up your audio tracks by reducing hiss and background noise, with Adobe Audition.
- Open your audio file in Audition and click on Effects > Noise Reduction / Restoration > Hiss Reduction.
- Sample your hiss audio and Capture Noise Floor in the dialog box. Check Output Hiss Only to hear hiss and reduce with slider controls.
- To reduce background noise click Effects > Noise Reduction / Restoration > Noise Reduction.
- Select the hiss sample and click Capture Noise Print.
- Experiment with Noise Reduction and Reduce By sliders to get best results.