What's new in Bridge
- Bridge User Guide
- Work with assets
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Bridge
- Create PDF contact sheet in the Output workspace
- View and manage files in Adobe Bridge
- Work with metadata in Adobe Bridge
- Work with the Adobe Bridge cache
- Use keywords in Adobe Bridge
- Start Adobe Bridge
- Adjust Adobe Bridge Content panel display
- Preview images and edit capture time
- Use collections in Adobe Bridge
- Stack files in Adobe Bridge
- Automate tasks in Adobe Bridge
- Workflow Builder
- Preview dynamic media files in Adobe Bridge
- Create web galleries and PDFs
- Work with Bridge shared cache
- Manage media cache
- Bridge and other Adobe apps
- Export and publish
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Camera Raw
Learn what's new in the latest release of Bridge.
The January 2023 release of Bridge (version 13.0.2) includes fixes to various customer-reported issues. For more information, see Fixed issues.
Top new features
October 2022 release (version 13)
Create additional content panels and work on assets from multiple folders simultaneously.
Detach any panel and place it on a second monitor to make the best use of your multi monitor setup.
Easily customize the application interface by rearranging the panels to best suit your working style.
Now search for a file type or a target product and set associations easily in the File Type Association(FTA) dialog.
Configure a content panel to always display the entire content of a folder, including its subfolder.
Reorder workspaces, hide them or delete custom workspaces via the new dedicated 'Edit workspace' dialog.