Adobe Dreamweaver is the world’s most complete tool for web designers and front-end developers. It combines a powerful design surface and best-in-class code editor with robust site management tools, for you to easily design, code, and manage websites.
Dreamweaver's new update (version 19.2.1) fixes the issue of Dreamweaver (versions 19.0 to 19.2) crashing on new Windows and Mac devices when installed using Creative Cloud Desktop App version 4.9 and later.
Dreamweaver supports HTML code formatting within PHP documents as per rules set in Tag Libraries. For more information on how to customize HTML code formatting, see Tag Libraries. Also, you can now customize formatting rules for CSS, JS, and PHP code to suite your needs. For information on how to customize CSS, JS, and PHP code formatting, see Format code.
Dreamweaver now has Bootstrap 3.4.1 and 4.3.1 versions integrated in 19.1 release.
By default, a new site is created using Bootstrap version 4.3.1. After you create the document, you find the css, and js folders in the site root folder. However, if you want to create the site using Bootstrap version 3.4.1, you can use manage sites and settings. For Bootstrap version 3.4.1, you can see the css, js, and fonts folder in the site root folder.
For more information, see Design responsive websites using Bootstrap.
When you open the October 2018 release of Dreamweaver for the first time, you see a new launch screen. You can search across files, recent files, Dreamweaver help, and stock images from this screen.
Some of the key features in October 2018 release are as follows:
For more information on this feature, see Write and edit code
ES 6 support
Dreamweaver is now integrated with a new version of CEF. With the new Chromium Embedded Framework, Live View now renders pages designed using CSS Grid layouts.
For detailed information on the new features and enhancements, see New features Summary.
For known issues and limitations in this release, see Known issues.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Dreamweaver
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Dreamweaver Help.
- Our team is actively listening to and responding to your feedback - you can look at existing feature requests and issues, vote on them, or add your own on at Uservoice site.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Choose Your Region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.