Tap the Settings icon in the Premiere Rush app.
Manage Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Learn how to download, install, manage, and cancel Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions purchased from the Apple App Store on iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices.
Download and install Premiere Rush on iOS
You can download Premiere Rush from the App store for free and sign up for your free starter plan that includes:
Adobe Premiere Rush is available on a variety of iOS devices. For a list of supported phones and tablets, see System requirements.
Upgrade to a paid Premiere Rush subscription
You do not need to upgrade your Premiere Rush subscription if you already have a paid plan that includes Premiere Pro, such as the Premiere Pro single app subscription or the all apps Creative Cloud subscription.
Choose Upgrade Rush from the Settings menu.
Tap the Buy Now button.
Sign in using your Apple ID and tap Confirm to buy the subscription.
Cancel your Premiere Rush subscription
Your Premiere Rush subscription (if purchased through the Apple App Store) is billed through Apple. You can view, change, or cancel your subscriptions through the App Store. You can do this on any Apple device such as an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
If you no longer have an Apple device, download iTunes on a PC or contact Apple Support to cancel your subscriptions. For more information, see the Apple documentation.
Open the App Store app.
Tap on your profile image on the top-right corner.Opomba:
If you cannot find your profile image, locate and tap on your Apple ID.
Click your account name, and sign in using your Apple ID (if prompted).
Scroll to the Subscriptions link, then tap it.
Tap your Premiere Rush subscription to access your subscription details.
Tap Cancel. In the screen that appears tap Confirm to confirm you want to cancel the subscription.