Link properties together to create animation using the Property Link Pick Whip.
Čo budete potrebovať
This sample file contains Adobe Stock assets you can use to practice what you learn in this tutorial. If you want to use the sample file beyond this tutorial, you can purchase licenses on Adobe Stock. Check out the ReadMe file in the folder for the terms that apply to your use of this sample file.
What you learned: How to create a link in animation between different properties in a project using the Property Link Pick Whip
Link the projection distance of the Radial Shadow effect on the text layer to the Blur Radius of the Fast Box Blur effect on the background image.
- Open the Radial Shadow effect on the text layer to reveal the Projection Distance setting.
- Open the Fast Box Blur effect on the background image layer to reveal the Blur Radius setting.
- Drag the Property Link Pick Whip from the Blur Radius of the background image layer and point it to the Projection Distance setting on the text layer.
Change the values between linked properties using a math operator
- Open the expression created by the link between the two properties.
- Click once to select the expression, then click to the right of the expression to move the cursor to the end of the expression string.
- Add a math operator to the end of the expression (like *3 to multiply the expression 3 times the value).
- Click outside the expression editor to set the expression.