In the library (~/library/Application Support/Adobe), rename the folder OOBE.
Captivate (2019 release) activation issues on macOS Catalina
On macOS Catalina, there may be issues in activating Captivate (2019 release). While activating Captivate, the following error message displays:
To fix the issue, follow the steps below:
In the system library (/library/Application Support/ Adobe), rename the folder SLStore.
In the system library (/library/Application Support/ Adobe), delete the files in the folder SLCache.
Ensute that you have full permission to the following Adobe folders as mentioned below:
- Give full permissions to Adobe Captivate 2019 in application.
- Click “GO” from the top and select go to folder and type “~/Library”, you will be directed to the user library.
- In Application support, give full permission to the folder Adobe.
- Similarly go to /Library and you will be directed to the system library.
- In Application support, give full permission to the folder Adobe for all users.
You can also sign-out from Creative Cloud Desktop application and then try to activate Captivate.
After following the steps above, if the issue is still not fixed, contact Adobe Captivate support.