Sometimes, when installing packages created with Adobe Creative Cloud Packager, a Bootstrapper Process error code 42 is returned and the installation stops.
This error occurs when you do the following:
- Navigate to Group Policy Editor > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Public Key Policies > Certificate Path Validation Settings.
- In the Network Retrieval tab, select Define these policy settings.
- Deselect Automatically update certificates in the Microsoft Root Certificate Program (recommended).
Do one of the following:
- Disable the group policy, the package installation should works fine.
- Download the certificate, and install it in the Trusted Root certification authority.