This document can assist you in resolving problems that occur when you install fonts or when using fonts with Adobe applications in Mac OS X. Font problems can manifest themselves in many different ways, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Fonts don't appear in the font menu of your applications.
- Fonts don't print correctly.
- Fonts in menus and dialog boxes have incorrect letters or characters.
- Fonts don't appear correct onscreen.
- Errors or crashes occur after installing fonts.
- Fonts are available to certain users only.
To benefit most from this document, perform the following tasks in order.