If you purchased your Student and teacher edition product in North America, click here for order fulfillment.
Make sure that you have the following before you begin:
- Your current email address, so that Adobe can contact you when your serial number is available
- The product code provided with your Student Teacher Edition Product
- A digital copy of your proof of eligibility (see below for required documents and acceptable formats)
Save this page to your desktop—or print it—so you can access the instructions if necessary.
Thank you for your purchase of Adobe Student and Teacher Edition software.
Download and install your Student and Teacher Edition software in trial mode while awaiting a serial number from Adobe.
You can download the software here. After the trial period ends, the Student and Teacher Edition requires a serial number for continued use.
To redeem perpetual products, including Acrobat DC perpetual, click here. Do note that this URL is not applicable for redeeming Acrobat DC subscriptions.
Your Adobe Creative Cloud trial membership starts on the day you install the app, and each app has its own trial version. You can convert your trial to a paid membership during the trial period or after the trial has expired. For more information, see Convert a trial to a paid Creative Cloud membership.
Only full or part-time students enrolled at a higher education establishment, defined as an accredited public or private university or college that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study, or students enrolled at an accredited public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction are eligible.
Students must provide proof of current enrollment stating the Student's name, the institution name, and the current date or term.1
Examples of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
- Any other document that the educational institution issues that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term
Teachers, faculty, and staff
Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following1:
- Institutional paycheck stub
- Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
Note: You can cross out any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers.
Home-schooled students and their teachers1
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to home-school
- Current membership ID to a home-school association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
To proceed further after you receive the copy of eligibility, see Serial numbers, redemption codes, and product codes | Student and Teacher editions.
1 Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.
You may purchase only one license per platform of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product per year. Purchases of suite editions (such as Design Premium or Master Collection) are limited to one title per platform per year. Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products may be used only on your privately owned computer and may not be resold.
If you have any questions regarding this process or do not receive your serial number within three business days of submission of your proof of eligibility, contact Adobe Customer Care.