- Responsive properties (styles/layout) are lost if the user tries to save a Responsive Theme from a non Responsive project (Themes > Save Theme and Themes > Save As). Text and shapes do not appear properly.
- Interactive objects and Audio/Video objects should not be excluded or moved outside from stage area in any breakpoint. If they are excluded or moved outside, you do not get the desired output.
- For FIB (Fill in the blanks), edit only in primary view. FIB does not appear properly if you edit in other views.
- Responsive projects support only HTML 5 publishing. The unsupported features of HTML5 publishing also apply to Responsive projects. Apart from these issues, the following features are not supported:
- Importing of PowerPoint slides
- Line Shape
- Custom Shapes (polygon shapes)
- Drag-and-drop interaction
- Likert Question slide
- Publish to mp4 (publish to YouTube)
- Tablet and Mobile views in Adobe Connect
- Captivate gestures on video object when viewed in iPad
- In Responsive project, when you preview interactions, preview mode does not show entire interaction content in some views. This issue is applicable only to preview mode. It appears properly in devices.
Workaround: Choose the view (Primary/Tablet/Mobile) for which you want to see the preview of your slide, and then press F11.
- Interaction content is not responsive but the interaction container is responsive.
- Launching Captivate can display a firewall warning message. Error message appears as Windows Firewall blocked some features of the program. In this case, allow firewall access.
- Pop-up clean-up does not work when you trim or pan and zoom the video.
- Overlay TOC goes behind the web object in SWF output.
- Effects are not supported in web object SWF file.
- Click the web object in SWF output and click outside anywhere. Web object disappears. It happens only in IE 11 browser.
- Frame is shown when we rotate a web object and view it in IE 11 browser.
- Audio does not work in iPhone.
- Video does not work on Android devices. If you preview an HTML page containing video tags on android devices using Adobe Edge Inspect, the video does not play on the device.