Adobe Connect 10.0 technical specifications and system requirements
Hardware, network, and system requirements to attend and participate in Adobe Connect sessions and to install the Adobe Connect server.
For specifications of the other versions, see www.adobe.com/go/adobeconnect_techspecs.
Requirements to attend virtual sessions on various devices
- 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- For HTML Client - Google Chrome (v66.0 or above), Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 or above) and Edge (EdgeHTML v16 or above)
- 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13
- Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- For HTML Client - Google Chrome (v66.0 & above), Apple Safari (v11.0 & above) and Mozilla Firefox (v55.0 & above)
- Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- No application support is available for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in a browser.
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- Citrix XenApp 7.5 and 7.11
- Horizon version 6.2
- The Adobe Connect app for iOS and Android requires Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 or later
- Some features may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect meetings if one is using an Adobe Connect Server older than version 9.4.2 (required for Custom pods)
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
Bandwidth: 512 Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications.
Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
Adobe Connect account management by Meeting Hosts, Event or Webinar Managers, Virtual Classroom Managers, and Administrators requires Adobe Flash Player 13 or higher.
Server requirements for on-premise deployment
Adobe Connect server
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), 2016 (64-bit)
VMware ESXi 5.x
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (64-bit), 2014 (64-bit), 2016 (64-bit).
Amazon Web Services
- 2 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon or faster
- 16 GB RAM or greater
- 4 GB of available hard disk space for an enterprise installation, 150 GB of available hard disk space for content storage; disk space requirements increase as more content is stored
- NTFS file system
- DVD-ROM drive
- SSL Hardware Accelerator recommended
Note: HDD space and RAM vary depending on whether components such as CQ and FMG are installed locally with Adobe Connect or on stand-alone servers.
Shared storage requirements
- Hard disk specs: 10,000–15,000 RPM — Fibre Channel preferred
- Network link: TCP/IP — 1GigE I/O throughput or better
- Controller: Dual controllers with Active/Active multi-path capability
- Protocol: CIFS or equivalent
Note: To deploy Adobe Connect Server with network attached storage or storage area networks, the above specifications are recommended. Note that your needs will vary depending on deployment size and usage.
100 Mbps Ethernet (1 Gbps recommended)
1935 (RTMP), 80 or other HTTP port, 443 if SSL is enabled; 25 for SMTP (optional); 1433 for external database (optional)
LDAP directory server
See Integrate Adobe Connect with LDAP directory service for details.
Adobe Connect Edge server requirements
For the AMS system requirements, see www.adobe.com/go/ams_techspecs.
Universal Voice using Adobe Media Gateway
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon processor (3 GHz quad-core Intel Xeon recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of available hard disk space for installation; 10 GB of available hard disk space for operation
- NTFS file system
- CD-ROM drive
- TCP/IP — 100 Mbps (1 Gbps recommended)
- Port 5060 TCP
- Additional two ports for each concurrent meeting that uses Universal Voice. These ports are configured as a range, for example 5000 – 6000 port range supports 500 meetings using Universal Voice.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (1 Gbps recommended)
Note: To use Universal Voice, install and configure Adobe Media Gateway. Configure AMG to place calls through a SIP-compliant end point that allows calls to be routed to your preferred audio conferencing service.
Note: Adobe Media Gateway can be installed on the same machine as the application server. However, Adobe recommends that you install AMG on a separate machine.
See AEM Technical Requirements for details. It is recommended to install AEM on a separate machine than the Adobe Connect server.
More like this
- Run Connection Test to check if you can attend and host meetings
- Adobe Connect Help and Learn page
- Start a trial to host meetings
- Release Notes of all Adobe Connect releases
- What's New in Adobe Connect
- Get started with Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect Using guide
- Adobe Connect user community, tutorials, and forums
Влезте във вашия акаунт