Adobe Document Cloud web app and services are the SaaS PDF solution for working anywhere with your most important documents. In the latest release, Document Cloud web is reimagined with a simple and consistent user experience across web, mobile, and desktop, enabling you to easily convert documents and image files to PDF, combine multiple documents into one PDF, export PDFs to editable Word, Excel, or PowerPoint formats, store, share and send documents for review, collect signatures from others, and fill and sign forms fast with smart autofill.
To star a file:
- In the Document Cloud Home, hover the cursor on the PDF file, and click the Star icon next to the filename.
The option to share multiple files is discontinued from all the sharing workflows of Document Cloud web:
- If you select multiple files in Home > Files or Recent Files, the Share option is not available.
- If you select a file and start the Share workflow, the Add Files option is not available in the Share dialog box.
- If you start the Share workflow without selecting a file, the Add File option allows you to select only one file.
The Adobe Sign Manage toggle button () used to switch between the integrated Adobe Sign view, and the DC Sign agreements and templates are now removed. The For Signature page is displayed as per your current selection. If you want to switch the view from DC Sign agreements and templates view to Adobe Sign view or the opposite way, use the preference from within the Document Cloud settings as mentioned below.
The new sharing experience simplifies the way you share PDFs for viewing or reviewing. The Share interface is now replaced with a new modal dialog box that provides you with the following options to choose from:
- Get a Link: Share a link to your PDF file for viewing or review. Next, select Allow Comments for Review to get easy and fast feedback.
- Invite People: Select this option to invite people to view or review PDF files by email. Next, select Allow Comments for Review to get easy and fast feedback.
Document Cloud now provides you with a real-time chat communication channel to quickly address issues as they arise. Click the Help menu (?) icon, and then click Contact Us. The chat window is displayed. Click the relevant issue you are facing to initiate a chat with the support agent.
Document Cloud is now supported in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Polish, Russian, Czech and Turkish locales.