The following issues have been reported in Elements Organizer:
- When you click Create > Slideshow in Organizer, a black screen is displayed.
The above issues occur when you have dual graphics cards on your system. To check for dual graphics cards, open Device Manager and click ‘Display adapters’. You can then view two graphics cards - the default Intel graphics card and a dedicated graphics card.
If you face one of these issues, follow the given solution:
- When slideshow plays, you're unable to access any of the options in the Slideshow view as options are not visible.
- The slideshow preview is blank when auto-hide taskbar is on.
Try the given solution if you face the following issues on installing Lavasoft Ad-aware on your machine:
- When you choose Create > Slideshow after selecting the desired pictures from your catalog, 'Please Wait' dialog remains on the screen and the slideshow window does not open.
- The Preferences dialog box does not open.
- Elements Organizer crashes when you import videos (for example, media files in .avi and .mp4 formats) to your catalog.