If you purchased a version of Adobe RoboHelp, and you no longer have the installation media, you may download replacement installers from this page.
- The latest release of RoboHelp is available only via subscription. However, you can still download the trial version of RoboHelp for free. The trial period offers you the fully functional version of the product for 30 days.
- If you are a non-subscription user of 2019 or earlier release of RoboHelp, you would need your serial number to complete the installation.
Need help with finding your serial number? Sign in to My Adobe to find serial numbers for registered products.
Or, see Find your serial number.
- Make sure that your system meets the requirements for RoboHelp products.
- After downloading the installation files, see these instructions to extract the files and install your product.
- Having trouble? Get help from our community experts.
How long does it take for download? See Estimated download times.
Download (1.2 GB)
Learn how to access previous versions of non-subscription apps.
To download updates for the current or earlier versions of RoboHelp, visit the updates Download page.
For any queries/issues, reach out to the Adobe Tech Comm team at firstname.lastname@example.org.