To access the student edition order fulfillment form, log in to the Adobe Customer Care Portal using your Adobe ID. If you do not have an Adobe ID, create one. You use this ID to retrieve your serial number and to submit any future support questions.
Adobe Student and Teacher edition order fulfillment
Information on Adobe Student and Teacher edition order fulfillment for customers outside North America.
The order fulfillment process described in this article only applies to perpetual Student Teacher edition products purchased in EMEA and APAC.
If you purchased your Student and Teacher edition product in North America, click here for order fulfillment.
Obtain serial number
Make sure that you have the following before you begin:
- Your current email address, so that Adobe can contact you when your serial number is available.
- The product code provided with your Student Teacher Edition product
- A digital copy of your proof of eligibility (see below for required documents and acceptable formats)
Save this page to your desktop—or print it—so you can access the instructions, if necessary.
Fill out the online Student Edition order fulfillment form. Enter the product code that came with your software in the appropriate field.
Attach a digital copy of your proof of eligibility, and submit the completed form. You can expect to receive an email from Adobe within three days, with your serial number.Note:
Only eligible individuals who provide proof of eligibility receive a serial number for their Adobe Student Edition product.
Download and install the trial version
You can download your Student and Teacher edition software from here, and install it in trial mode while awaiting a serial number from Adobe. After the trial period ends, the Student and Teacher edition requires a serial number for continued use.
Only full or part-time students enrolled at a higher education establishment, designated as an accredited public, or private university or college. It grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study. Students enrolled at an accredited public or private secondary school providing full-time instruction are also eligible.
Proof of eligibility
For eligibility verification, documents dated within the last six months are considered current.
Students must provide proof of current enrollment stating the Student's name, the institution name, and the current date or term.
Examples of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
- Any other educational document that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term
The present ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following:
- Institutional paycheck stub
- Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
You can cross out any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers.
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to home-school
- Current membership ID to a home-school association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
Restriction on use
You can purchase only one license per platform of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product per year. Adobe Student and Teacher Edition products can be used only on your privately owned computer and cannot be resold.
If you have questions regarding this process, or don't receive your serial number within three business days of submission of eligibility proof, contact Adobe Customer Care.