The Adobe Content Viewer offline extension for Chrome allows you to view DPS web viewer content offline in a Chrome browser.
After you install this extension in Chrome, a "Download Issue" button appears in the upper right corner when you view DPS web viewer content in a Chrome browser. The "Download Issue" button appears only if you're entitled to the content. Clicking the button downloads all the articles in the folio to which you are entitled.
After clicking the extension icon to pop up its Library window, hover over the preview image associated with the content you'd like to delete. You will then notice an "X" that appears, which you can to delete the content. You can also click "Delete all Issues" in the Library window to delete all content.
Link to online content
When online, you may wish to link from the offline version of the content to the live online version of the content. To do this, hover over the preview image in the Library to display a hyperlink icon. Click the hyperlink icon to navigate to the live version of the content.
Search for the content title
In the Library window, start typing the title of the content already downloaded that you'd like to view. Only the titles that match your search criteria will be displayed.
Note the following limitations:
- The content outside the iframe for embedded web viewers will not be displayed in offline mode.
- HTML articles and Web Content overlays will not display external (remotely hosted) content in offline mode.
- External links are not supported in offline mode.
- Video and audio files that are hosted on external sites are not supported in offline mode.
- Navto links that jump to other articles are not supported in offline mode.
- A single article asset (such as a video file) is currently restricted to be no larger than 80 MB.