Get the latest features and bug fixes by simply updating Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw to the latest version.
- The latest/most current version is Photoshop 2019 (version 20.0.6)
- The latest/most current version of Adobe Camera Raw is 11.4
- The latest/most current version of Adobe DNG Converter is 11.4
When you're updating to a major version, consider the following:
- Configure Auto-Update > Advanced Settings to not "Remove Prior Version" until you're comfortable with the new version.
- Reinstall any third-party plug-ins that haven't been updated to use the Shared Creative Cloud Plug-in Location.
- Reinstall any third-party extensions that are not installed via Adobe Add-ons.
Launch Photoshop and choose Help > Updates.
For additional information, see Update Creative Cloud apps.
Not seeing the available updates? See Available updates not listed.
IMPORTANT - There is an issue where the About dialog and Help > System Info do not show the correct version. For more details, see Photoshop Version Displayed Incorrectly.
To verify that you have the most recent version of Photoshop:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Photoshop
- Windows: Choose Help > About Photoshop
To verify that you have the most recent version of Adobe Camera Raw:
- macOS: Choose Photoshop > About Plug-In > Camera Raw
- Windows: Choose Help > About Plug-In > Camera Raw
Having trouble installing Camera Raw updates? See Camera Raw plug-in installer.
Find a computer that is connected to the Internet, and download the update to an external drive or media that you can move to the computer that’s not on the Internet.
- You can install the product and updates offline, but you need momentary Internet access initially to sign in and activate your software.
- To install prior versions of Photoshop included with Creative Cloud, see Install previous versions of apps.
- For special instructions for installing on macOS 10.12 (Sierra):