Navigate your account
- Stock Contributor User guide
- Why contribute to Adobe Stock
- Create and manage your account
- Legal guidelines
- Content requirements
- Photo and illustration requirements
- Vector requirements
- Video requirements
- Generative AI requirements
- PNG files with transparency requirements
- Illustrative editorial requirements
- Motion graphics templates requirements
- Design template requirements
- Premium and 3D collections
- Diverse and Inclusive content guidelines
- Prepare and upload your content
- Describe your content effectively
- Review process
- Payment and taxes
Learn to find and change your account settings in the Adobe Stock portal.
Contributor Account page
Your public profile, name, display name, address, email preferences, member ID number, and tax information are all found on your Contributor Account page.
From the Contributor portal, find a link to your Account page in the menu at the top of the screen.
Edit any field by hovering over your information until you see the pencil icon. Click the pencil and make your changes.
In this section, you can also click the link to see your Public Profile. Copy your public profile URL to share your portfolio with potential customers.
When creating your display name, keep in mind that many buyers will display a photo credit. For this reason, it is important you keep your display name appropriate for general public viewing.
You can also access your public portfolio page from within the Dashboard section of the contributor portal.
Under Email Preferences, you can choose whether you want to receive a daily summary email from us with your total earnings and/or moderation results from the day prior, or in neither of these cases.
Select Add tax information to be taken through a series of steps to help you assess what form to fill out. You can fill out the form in the portal and submit directly to Adobe Stock.
If you do not file your tax forms, we automatically withhold 30% of all earnings.