You don’t have to be a professional, an artist, or own fancy equipment to be an Adobe Stock contributor. Nor do you have to be a Creative Cloud member. The only requirements for contributing to Adobe Stock are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID or create one.
Here is a summary of tips to ensure your success:
- Aim for quality: Work to master your media, paying close attention to craftsmanship.
- Observe content requirements: Learn about Adobe Stock content types and requirements.
- Observe: Keep an eye out for interesting moments and themes.
- Index carefully: Describe your content accurately, paying attention to title and keywords. For more information, see Make your content easy to find with the right keywords.
- Be persistent: Learn from trends and experience, and continue to submit better content even—or especially— if your work is rejected initially.
- Protect yourself: Understand and abide by intellectual property laws. Obtain permission for all content that includes recognizable people or property in the form of a model release or property release. See the Legal guidelines section for details.
- Don’t spam: Select only the best content and ensure that all submissions offer something different. Don’t submit multiple copies of the same file with different postproduction effects applied. Customers apply their own creative effects to suit their projects. Excessive uploads of similar or identical content may be perceived as spam by our moderation team and can result in your account being blocked or even permanently closed.