If you are an Adobe Stock Contributor, please note that your relationship with Adobe regarding the content you submit to Stock is governed by the Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement, which includes certain representations and obligations in connection with your Stock submissions.
Before you file a report about IP rights depicted in “editorial use only” Adobe Stock content please keep in mind that releases are generally not required to offer such content for non-commercial purposes. “Editorial use only” content is subject to Adobe Stock’s Editorial Use Restrictions. Such content, which may contain trademarks, business names and people, can be used only for limited purposes, such as to illustrate editorial articles or other factual news reports.
If you believe that any content on the Adobe Stock site infringes your IP rights (such as copyrights, design or trademark rights, model or property rights, etc.), please send us an IP infringement notice.
When you notify us of a claimed infringement you will need to include the following information so we can address your concerns:
- Identification of the content that you claim to be infringing and request to be removed (URL or file ID, sufficient to allow Adobe to locate each piece of content).
- Clear information about the type of IP rights you claim to be infringed:
- Copyrights: URL and file ID or a visual reference of your content;
- Trademarks: Trademark register, number and holder (if applicable);
- Designs: Clear description and/or visual references of your design(s), including any registrations numbers (if applicable);
- Model Rights (Rights of Privacy & Publicity): basis for the claim (are you the model? The photographer?) ;
- Private property/estate: Identification of the property holder and a clear description of the property or real estate.
- Your complete contact information (name, physical and email address, Adobe ID if applicable).
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate.
- An affirmation that you have a good faith belief that the reported content is not authorized by the IP holder or the law. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note: We may not process your report if you fail to provide the requested information above.
Contact: Adobe Stock Copyright Agent, Adobe Inc., 345 Park Ave, San Jose, CA 95110, USA; email: email@example.com.