Select Download Adobe Acrobat below to download Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Standard. Follow the instructions to sign in and install your subscribed version of Adobe Acrobat. If you're on the free trial page, sign in to download your subscription version.
Download Adobe Acrobat
Get direct links to download Adobe Acrobat Pro or Standard.
Download Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Standard
Frequently asked questions
Can I install Adobe Acrobat on another computer?
You can install and activate Acrobat on up to two computers. If you want to install and activate it on a third computer, you must deactivate it on one of your previous computers. Don't worry, the Acrobat installer will prompt you to do so. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I download adobe acrobat for Free?
Where's the downloaded Adobe Acrobat setup file?
If you can't find the downloaded file, do the following:
- Windows: Open Explorer and select the Downloads folder in the navigation pane. Run the downloaded EXE file.
- macOS: Open Finder, and select the Downloads folder in the navigation pane. Run the downloaded DMG file.
Forgot your Adobe ID or password?
Your Adobe ID is the email address that you used when you first started a trial or purchased an Adobe app or a subscription. Find solutions to common Adobe ID and sign-in issues.
More like this
- Download and install Acrobat 2020
- Download and install Acrobat 2017
- Download and install Acrobat 2015
- Download and install Acrobat for enterprise
- Adobe Acrobat Learn and Support
- Acrobat system requirements
- Make Acrobat your default PDF program
- Troubleshoot download and install issues
- Download Acrobat trial