If you have purchased a version of Adobe Captivate, and you no longer have the installation media, you can download installers from this page.
- You need your Captivate serial number to complete the installation. Need help
findingyour serial number?
in toMy Adobe to find serial numbers for registered products.
Or, see Find a serial number.
- If you do not have a serial number, you can use Captivate as a trial for 30 days.
- Make sure that your system meets the requirements for Captivate. For more information, see System requirements.
- After downloading the installation files, see these instructions to extract the files and install your product.
- Having trouble? Get help from our community experts.
Wherever you are required to download two files, Adobe recommends that you download the files in the same location.
Then, run the exe file. The installer extracts the files required for the installation from the other archive file.
If you face any issues in downloading or installing, write to us at CaptivateHelp@adobe.com.
How long does it take for download? See Estimated download times.
Learn how to access previous versions of non-subscription apps.
To download updates for the current or earlier versions of Captivate, visit the updates Download page.
Stay ahead of the curve. Join the Adobe eLearning Community to know what’s the latest and greatest with Adobe Captivate and eLearning.
Adobe eLearning Community is a platform to connect with your peers, engage with experts, and pick top Adobe brains on just about anything related to eLearning.
This is a one-stop shop for anything and everything about Adobe Captivate and the eLearning world.
Browse blogs, showcase your work and get expert feedback, write testimonials and reviews, and much more.
Find out what's new in the eLearning Community portal.