Lightroom CC for mobile (Android) gives you the ability to make a selection of photos public without the need of creating an exclusive album for sharing. To adhoc share and let others see your photos on the web, do the following:
- Long press any photo in the grid to enter multi-select mode.
- Select all the photos that you want to share on the web.
- Tap the () icon from the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Share to Web option from the context menu.
- In the Share to Web panel that appears next, edit the Title field and turn on Enable Sharing. Select your share preferences based on Sharing Options, Display, View on the Web, and Share link options.
- Tap the () icon next to the name of your ad-hoc share and select an option from the context menu:
Move to Albums Choose this option to move the selected ad-hoc share to Albums.
Share to Web Choose this option to go back to the Share to Web context menu.
Rename Choose this option to open Rename Album dialog
Delete Choose this option to delete the selected ad-hoc share. Only the selected ad-hoc share gets deleted and not the photos contained in the shared album.