The Support tab in the Admin Console lets you access various support functions through a simple and easy-to-use interface. Among other things, it allows you to create and manage cases, chat directly with Adobe Customer Support representatives, and schedule sessions with experts.
Sign in to the Admin Console and navigate to Support. In order to be able to see the Support Tab, the user needs either Support Admin or System Administrator Permissions. This is described in more detail in the Administrative Roles Article. In case you are still not able to see the Support Tab, please open an incident via Experience League. Please provide additional information, I.e., Company Name, IMS Org ID and Product. To learn about our support terms and processes, see Adobe Support Services Terms and Conditions.
For enterprise support for Experience Cloud, you can also see our Enterprise Support page.
Creating a case allows you to contact the Adobe Customer Support Team about any issues that you face with your Adobe products.
Identify and select the category your issue falls into: Administration, Creative Cloud, or Document Cloud or Experience Cloud. For example, if you are facing an issue with Adobe Experience Manager (i.e., AEM), select Experience Cloud. But if your issue is related to managing your users or licenses, select Administration.
Select the type of issue you are experiencing from the given options: Managing users and licensing or Creative Cloud / Document Cloud or Experience Cloud. Again, click Create Case.
The issue category you select in the Support Summary page appears as selected in the Create Case window. To allow for quicker routing and resolution of your case, ensure that you select the most appropriate category.
Details to Be Filled Description Specify a Product Specify the name of the product in the given field. To see a list of options, type the first few letters of the product name. This option is not available if you want to create an administrative case. Please select a product component from the list below:
- Request for additional AEM Projects
- Licensing-related questions
- General questions about the products
Adobe Experience Manager:
- AEM Managed Services
- AEM On-Premise
- AEM Brand Portal
- AEM Dynamic Media/Scene7
- AEM Screens
- AEM Mobile
- AEM Communities
- AEM Forms
- AEM as Cloud Service - Sites
- AEM as Cloud Service - Assets
- Campaign Classic
- Campaign Standard
Provide more Details about your Case
Field details for Adobe Experience Manager i.e., AEM only:
- Project: Select the project, you want to open a ticket for.
- Environment: Select the relevant Environment for this issue (E.g., Dev, Stage, QA or Production).
- Product Version: In order to find out the Project Version, open the AEM instance URL and add /system/console/status-productinfo.
- Product Offering: Select the product sub category, (E.g., AEM Sites, Assets or Forms, etc).
Field details for Adobe Campaign, i.e., AC only:
- Environment: Select the relevant Environment for this issue (E.g. Prod, Stage or Dev).
- Product Version: Find the Product Version by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Server Build: Find the Server Build Number by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Console Build: Find the Console Build by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Product Offering: Select the product sub category, (E.g., E-mail, SMS, Push, Direct Mail, etc).
- Instance URL: Please provide the URL of the instance you are requesting assistance for.
Select the Priority of the Issue
Depending on how the issue impacts your operations, classify it as follows:
- P4 (Minor): Select this option if the issue does not cause any significant interruptions to normal operations. This option can include issues related to APIs and integration, installation and configuration inquiries, enhancement requests, or documentation questions.
- P3 (Important): If the issue interrupts normal operations, select this option. For example, malfunctioning or incorrect behavior of the software.
- P2 (Urgent): Choose this option when there are serious interruptions to your business' normal operations. For example, if the issue negatively impacts an enterprise-wide installation, urgent deadlines, or causes financial risk to business.
- P1 (Critical): If the issue results in outages or extremely serious interruptions to a production system, please call us so we can serve you immediately.
Quantify the Impact of the Issue
Based on the scale at which the issue affects your organization, select one from the following options:
- Small: One or two users impacted
- Medium: A specific group of users impacted
- Large: Most users impacted
Summarize the Issue
Provide a descriptive summary of your issue. Mention what the specific problem is and what you are seeing.
Examples of descriptive summaries:
- Error "Could not process incoming SAML response" with Federated ID
- "Account not recognized" in support panel
- Error 400 or other error when attempting to validate a domain claim
- Users, groups, or identity panel is blank
- Change Domain Claim from Enterprise ID to Federated (or conversely)
- Receiving the error "An invitation with this code was not found"
Describe the Nature of the Issue you're Facing State your queries or describe your issue in detail, including the workflow that caused the issue and steps to reproduce. Include details about when it first happened. Attach Screenshots or Files that can help describe the Issue (optional) You can attach relevant files under 20 MB to the case. For example, a screenshot of the error. Executable and DLL files are not supported.
If the issue results in outages or serious interruptions to a production system such as the following, call Adobe Customer Support immediately.
- A complete crash of the system or interruptions in main functions of the production system
- Data integrity compromised
- Imminent financial losses due to missing critical project deadlines or deliverables
Click Next to add more details about the issue. In the window that follows, fill in the following information:
Details to be filled Description List people you want to notify You can add more email addresses to which you want Adobe Customer Support to send case updates via email. You can notify up to ten people. Phone number Provide a contact number so that an Adobe Customer Support agent might contact you via phone to troubleshoot or ask for clarification. Time zone The time zone is populated by default, according to your system's information. Working hours Use the time slider to let us know the best time of day to reach you.
To view and track your organization's open and closed cases, navigate to Support > Support Cases in the Admin Console.
- The Open tab on the Support Cases page provides details about the ongoing cases. The list is color-coded and sorted according to status, with the cases requiring action at the top.
- Once your case is resolved, you are able to view the case history under the Closed tab on the Support Cases page.
To update a case, navigate to Support > Support Cases in the Admin Console, and click the case title. A screen with all information about the case appears.
- View Case Details: Click Details under the case name on the screen that appears when you open a specific case.
- Update Contacts: To email case notifications to multiple people, click the three dots opposite the Contact tab. Then, select Update contacts. In the window that appears, add the relevant email addresses. You can notify up to ten people.
- Add Comment or Attachment: To provide new information about the case or respond to Adobe Customer Care, you can add comments after the case creation.
- To add a comment, click Add comment under the Discussion tab. Then, click Submit.
- To add an attachment, select Add attachment under the Discussion tab. Upload your files and click Submit.
You can attach relevant files under 20 MB to the case, for example, a screenshot of the error. Executable and DLL files are not supported.
Close or Escalate a Case
- To close a case, click Close Case under the Actions tab. In the window that appears, provide details about why you want to close the case, and click Submit.
- If you are not satisfied with the case resolution, you can escalate a case. To do so, click Escalate Case under the Actions tab. Provide details about why you want to escalate a case in the relevant fields. Click Submit. Both the Manager and the responsible Technical Support Engineer will be notified.
To help resolve or troubleshoot your issues, the Adobe Admin Console allows you to chat with Adobe Customer Support. To allow quicker routing and resolution of the issue, ensure that you select the most appropriate topic from the ones displayed in the live-chat window.
After the chat ends, your request and conversation are saved as a case that you can view, track, and manage later.
An Expert Session consists of a 30-minute phone call that covers a how-to topic to assist users with a specific product feature. Each session is scheduled by appointment at a time chosen by you, with the Adobe Customer Support team. The sessions are carried out using a screen sharing software, if needed, that allows a product expert to walk you through complex or new workflows.
- Expert sessions are available only in English.
- Ensure that you place a request at least 24 hours in advance.
- For longer sessions or more formal training, visit the Training Website for an overview of Adobe training options.
You can track the sessions you have with the experts. To view the details, update or cancel a requested Expert Session, click its Session ID on the Support Summary or the Expert Sessions page.
- The Open tab on the Expert Sessions page provides details about ongoing sessions such as their status, topic, admin who requested them, and the relevant dates. The Open cases list is color-coded and sorted according to status, with the cases requiring action at the top.
- Once your sessions are complete, you are able to view all history under the Closed tab on the Expert Sessions page.
Depending on the product family you selected on the Support Summary page, the next window automatically selects one of these two options for you: For Administrators or For Product Users.
To set up an expert session, click Request Expert Session.
Alternatively, if you have come from the Expert Sessions page, you must select one of these two options before continuing: For Administrators and For Product Users.
Details to be filled Description Specify a product
Specify the product that you would you like to learn more about. This option is not available if you've requested an Expert Session for administrators.
Choose a session topic from the drop-down list.
Describe the nature of your request
Describe the issue in some detail, including the workflow that caused the issue.
Propose session times Enter three preferred time slots when you're available for a call. Time zone The time zone is populated by default, according to your system's information. The email to which the session updates are sent is listed on the page. Phone number Enter your preferred contact number, including country and area codes.