Commercial & Government
Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
This page is focused on subscription licensing through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP) Buying Program in China.
Learn more about VIP in China on Adobe.com.
VIP gives organizations of all sizes the options and control they need to easily put the right Adobe products in the right hands. VIP provides a cost-effective, easy way to deploy always up-to-date versions of Creative Cloud and Document Cloud across your organization. Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best collection of creative tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro. Document Cloud powers 100% digital workflows with Adobe Acrobat and more.
In China, VIP offers a named-user licensing option, which provides a VIP membership to an individual user. This option is available for Creative Cloud for teams (except Muse), Creative Cloud for enterprise, as well as Acrobat Standard, in the Simplified Chinese language. Services are not currently included in licenses offered for use and deployment in China. For information on managing VIP licenses, see the VIP Program Guide for Commercial & Government or Education.
No. VIP licensing is not compatible with virtual environments.
VIP is the basic program, which includes the following features:
- Immediate deployment
- Automatic compliance
- Subscriptions with rolling updates provide access to the latest versions of cloud products
- Standardized agreements with no contract renewal
- Annual or extended term options
VIP Select is a VIP membership status, which is automatically achieved when you meet the minimum license threshold within a single term (10+ licenses in commercial and government market segments, 50+ for education market segment).
Learn more about VIP in China on Adobe.com. For more information on VIP Select and 3-year commit, see the VIP Select Help.
VIP terms and conditions are available on the Adobe Value Incentive Plan Terms and Conditions page on Adobe.com.
You must use a separate VIP agreement to purchase licenses for use and deployment in China (a “China VIP Agreement”). A China VIP Agreement may not be used to purchase licenses for deployment in any other country or region. Licenses for use in China must be purchased through an Adobe Authorized Reseller located in China.
ABC Company is based in the United States. However, some of its employees reside in the US, and others live in China. ABC must purchase North American licenses for its employees residing in the US, and Chinese licenses for those employees residing in China.
If you purchased Creative Cloud for teams via Adobe or an Adobe Authorized Reseller, you must do the following:
- Have ABC Company’s local office in the US buy from Adobe or their local or worldwide Reseller with a US VIP agreement
- And, buy the Chinese licenses from their local Reseller with a separate China VIP Agreement.
If your company’s purchasing total has the potential to achieve VIP Select, or to increase their VIP Select level based on purchases made in China, we would suggest requesting a Linked Membership. This allows purchases to be made on separate regional VIP agreements, while still aggregating the license total to achieve VIP Select to the mutual benefit of each region. To learn more about Linked Membership, read the VIP Program Guide, or talk to your Reseller.
Use of licenses outside of the identified deployment region is acceptable in the case of occasional travel. However, we expect that primary usage will be in the deployment region identified at the time of purchase.