Common billing questions
Find answers to the most common causes for extra or unexpected charges.
Review your account, learn how to update your credit card, or follow steps to fix a missed payment.
Why do I see higher or double charges in my bill?
Wondering why you were charged more than expected or received a double charge? Here are the most common reasons:
- Promotional price Your plan was offered at a one-time promotional price for a limited period, which ended recently.
- Trial conversion You started a trial, which converted to a paid plan.
- Annual payment You purchased an annual plan earlier, and it renewed recently. For example, you might have purchased Adobe Acrobat Export PDF last year, and it renewed recently.
- Cancellation fee You canceled an annual plan early. Annual plans are offered at a significant discount for a year's commitment, and so there is a fee for canceling annual plans.
- Adobe Stock You purchased premium images or purchased images beyond your plan allocation.
- Multiple accounts You purchased through two different Adobe accounts (email addresses).
your account for your purchases and plan details. Check
Still have questions? Learn more about the reasons for higher charges.
Unexpected charges are often because of:
- Trial conversion You forgot to cancel a trial product, and it converted to a paid subscription.
- Annual renewal An annual plan automatically renewed.
- Purchase for another person You purchased an Adobe product or service for a family member.
your account for your purchases and plan details.Check
Still have questions? Learn more about the reasons for the charge.
Other common questions
Where do I find my invoice?
You can view, download, or email your invoice from your Billing history page.
How can I update my credit card information?
You can update your credit card or billing address from your account.
I recently canceled my plan. How long does the refund take?
Refunds usually take three to ten business days to process and get credited to your account.