Participate in Adobe Connect training sessions and meetings
- Adobe Connect User Guide
- Adobe Connect Meeting
- Adobe Connect meeting room basics
- Start, attend, and manage Adobe Connect meetings and sessions
- Adobe Connect application for desktop
- Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic test
- Adobe Connect Central home page
- Share content during an Adobe Connect meeting
- Update and manage Adobe Connect meetings
- View meeting reports and analytics data
- Notes, chat, Q&A, and polls in Adobe Connect meeting
- Accessibility features in Adobe Connect
- Keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Connect
- Create virtual meeting rooms and arrange layouts
- Breakout rooms in Adobe Connect meetings
- Manage meeting attendees in Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect administration and maintenance
- Enabling Adobe Connect HTML client
- Enabling single sign-on in Adobe Connect
- Change the timeout period
- Configure audio providers for Universal Voice
- Create and import users and groups in Adobe Connect
- Enhance Adobe Connect account security
- Generate usage reports in Adobe Connect Central
- Administer and manage Adobe Connect accounts
- Manage users and groups
- Set permissions for library files and folders
- Back up user data, database, and settings of Adobe Connect server
- Build custom reports from Adobe Connect database
- Maintain disk space and clean cache on an Adobe Connect server
- Manage and monitor Adobe Connect server logs
- Start and stop Adobe Connect services
- Adobe Connect Events
- Adobe Connect Training and Seminars
- About Adobe Connect courses and curriculum for training
- Conduct trainings with Adobe Connect
- Create and manage seminars
- Create training courses in Adobe Connect
- Create and manage training curriculum in Adobe Connect
- About Virtual Classrooms in Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect reports to monitor training features
- Participate in Adobe Connect training sessions and meetings
- Closed captioning in Adobe Connect
- Audio and video conferencing in Adobe Connect
- Manage user content in Adobe Connect
How to information and tips about attending virtual training and meeting in Adobe Connect and about self-enrollment in training.
Communicate with training or meeting attendees
To create a sense of community within a meeting or training session and encourage attendees to participate, use the emoticons that appear in the Attendees pod. These emoticons can express an emotion such as laughter or applause, ask the host to speak louder or slow down, or show raised hands.
Here are a few more tips for communicating with meeting and training attendees:
Explain to attendees how to use the emoticons and audio together and then support them when they try to use the features. If attendees are raising their hands, take and answer their questions so they begin to understand how the communication flow works.
Be the most active user of emoticons. When an attendee makes a comment, use the emoticons to express laughter or applaud. If you are busy giving a detailed presentation, enlist the help of another host or presenter to be active using emoticons and managing the Attendees pod.
An easy way to keep attendees involved is by asking simple questions they can quickly answer using the Agree and Disagree emoticons.
If you have acknowledged an attendee’s raised hand and given them voice rights, you can also allow them to share their screen. (Hover over their name in the Attendees pod and select Request Screen Share ). These rights can be helpful if sharing their screen enables them to clarify a question or provide information.
In the Attendees pod, hover over an attendee name to mute or unmute their microphone as needed during an audio conference call.
Adobe Connect administrators can change pod, sharing, and other settings to adhere to standards for governance. These settings affect the layout of meeting rooms and virtual classrooms and what you can do in the rooms. For more information, see Working with compliance and control settings.
Ask and accept attendee questions
Using audio or the Q&A pod, a host asks a question.
Attendees click the Raise Hand button in the menu bar, and the following occurs:
Everyone sees the raised hands next to names in the Attendees pod. If multiple attendees raised their hand, the people who raised their hand soonest appears higher in the list.
Hosts receive a notification in the upper right of the meeting room with Approve and Decline buttons. Individual notifications show how many raised their hand and the current attendee’s position in the queue. For example, 4/10 indicates that the attendee was the fourth of ten attendees to raise their hand.
In the Attendees pod, select one or more attendees, and choose Enable Audio from the hover menu. To the right of the attendee names, the raised hand icon is replaced with the microphone icon .
The attendees receive a notification that they can click Speak Now. If the attendees want to share their screen, hover over their name in the Attendees pod and select Request Screen Share.
When attendees finish speaking, hover over their names in the Attendees pod, and select Disable Audio . This practice reduces background noise.
Attending virtual classroom training
Attending a virtual classroom session gives you the opportunity to learn new information and participate interactively in the classroom experience.
Click the virtual classroom URL link sent to you (by email or IM) from the classroom host.
Enter your login information.
Participate in the virtual classroom. Here are some ideas:
If attendees are using the Chat pod to introduce themselves, add your name, and perhaps location, to the conversation.
The Course Share Pod is where the host shares their screen or content such as a presentation or document. The Share pod is where users typically direct most of their attention, during a classroom session. If a presentation contains a quiz, the host can unsync the presentation, allowing individual attendees to take the quiz on their own. Third-party SCORM content may not play properly in the share pod. Content types that do not play properly are not available to the user when browsing for content to share.
You can select Adobe Presenter courses using the Share Course workflow and play the courses in the Share pod. You can also play animations, embedded objects, quizzes, and interactions.
Use emoticons in the application bar to interact with the host and other attendees. You can raise your hand, express agreement, or disagreement, and even ask the host to speak more loudly or softly. The emoticons are an easy way to start participating in the classroom.
Raise your hand and if the host approves your request, use the VoIP toolbar to broadcast your voice. Broadcasting audio is useful if you have a detailed question to ask or if you want to provide information to the class.
If the host opens a whiteboard, collaborate with other attendees on the task at hand. Whiteboards allow a group of attendees to answer a question together and are also useful for brainstorming ideas. For more information, see Share a whiteboard.
Throughout the session, use the Chat pod to communicate with attendees or answer questions. Hosts can allow private chat between attendees or they can turn off this feature. For more information, see Chat in meetings.
At the end of a session, the host can take a poll. Simply read the question and vote using the radio buttons.
When the session is over, the host closes the virtual classroom.
Self-enrollment in training courses
Training managers make training courses, curriculums, and other items available to registered users through the Training Catalog, you can enroll yourself.
From the Adobe Connect home page, click Training Catalog.
In the course list, select a course and click Enroll.
Your status for that course changes to Pending. An email message is sent to you stating that you asked for course approval and a separate message is sent to the training manager asking for their approval.
If the training manager approves your request to enroll, you receive an email message with your new status and a link to the course. Your status changes from Pending to Enrolled. When you are ready, click the course link in the email message and take the course.
Logg på kontoen din
HurtigkoblingerVis alle planene dine Administrer planene dine