Try these workarounds if Illustrator version 25.2 is crashing upon launch on Windows:
- If you have Kaspersky antivirus installed on your computer, then follow the steps below:
- Open Settings > Kaspersky Internet Security and choose Additional > Threats and Exclusions.
- Select Manage exclusions or specify trusted applications.
- Select the file or application to exclude from the scan scope in Kaspersky Internet Security.
If the above resolution does not work, try disabling the antivirus and then relaunch Illustrator.
- If your computer is connected to the Internet, try disabling the Internet connection and then relaunch Illustrator. You can reconnect to the Internet after Illustrator is successfully launched.
If the crash persists, the reason may be different. For more details about common Illustrator crash issues and their possible resolutions, see Fix Illustrator crash and recover your documents.
Come and join Adobe Illustrator Community to learn more about Illustrator troubleshooting tips and hacks from our expert users. You can also provide your guidance to others who are looking for help. We look forward to seeing you there!