Find known issues and limitations in the latest release of Adobe Premiere Pro.
Update your display drivers
- Premiere Pro 13.1.3 requires the latest version of the Intel graphic driver.
- Update NVIDIA drivers directly from NVIDIA.com.
Mac osX 10.14 (Mojave) does not support CUDA.
- Older RED projects with LUT applied results in a low-level exception
Workaround: LUT must be reapplied to each clip. Save project and reopen.
- Transform effect can result in black overlay & render errors.
Workaround: Use Software Only in the Project Settings.
- Presets from AME 12.1.2 with Lumetri do not show effect when imported to AME 13.1.x.
Workaround: Before encoding, open Export Settings and choose a different LUT from the Applied menu of the Lumetri effect, then switch back the original LUT.