Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
Fix issues with saving Illustrator cloud documents
- Illustrator User Guide
- Get to know Illustrator
- Introduction to Illustrator
- Workspace basics
- Learn faster with the Illustrator Discover panel
- Create documents
- Default keyboard shortcuts
- Customize keyboard shortcuts
- Introduction to artboards
- Manage artboards
- Customize the workspace
- Properties panel
- Set preferences
- Touch Workspace
- Microsoft Surface Dial support in Illustrator
- Undo edits and manage design history
- Rotate view
- Rulers, grids, and guides
- Accessibility in Illustrator
- Safe Mode
- View artwork
- Use the Touch Bar with Illustrator
- Files and templates
- Tools in Illustrator
- Tools at a glance
- Select tools
- Navigate tools
- Paint tools
- Text tools
- Draw tools
- Modify tools
- Quick actions
- Illustrator on the iPad
- Introduction to Illustrator on the iPad
- Select and arrange objects
- Work with images
- Cloud documents
- Add and edit content
- Drawing basics
- Edit paths
- Draw pixel-perfect art
- Draw with the Pen, Curvature, or Pencil tool
- Draw simple lines and shapes
- Image Trace
- Simplify a path
- Define perspective grids
- Symbolism tools and symbol sets
- Adjust path segments
- Design a flower in 5 easy steps
- Perspective drawing
- Draw pixel-aligned paths for web workflows
- 3D objects and materials
- Select and arrange objects
- Reshape objects
- Crop images
- Transform objects
- Combine objects
- Cut, divide, and trim objects
- Puppet Warp
- Scale, shear, and distort objects
- Blend objects
- Reshape using envelopes
- Reshape objects with effects
- Build new shapes with Shaper and Shape Builder tools
- Work with Live Corners
- Enhanced reshape workflows with touch support
- Edit clipping masks
- Live shapes
- Create shapes using the Shape Builder tool
- Global editing
- Add text and work with type objects
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Manage text area
- Fonts and typography
- Identify and use fonts from images and outlined text
- Format type
- Import and export text
- Format paragraphs
- Special characters
- Create type on a path
- Character and paragraph styles
- Find missing fonts (Typekit workflow)
- Arabic and Hebrew type
- Fonts | FAQ and troubleshooting tips
- Create 3D text effect
- Creative typography designs
- Scale and rotate type
- Line and character spacing
- Hyphenation and line breaks
- Spelling and language dictionaries
- Format Asian characters
- Composers for Asian scripts
- Create text designs with blend objects
- Create a text poster using Image Trace
- Create special effects
- Web graphics
- Import, export, and save
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Illustrator
- Prepare for printing
- Automate tasks
Learn how to fix issues with saving cloud documents in Illustrator due to connectivity, document sync, or memory problems.
You might get one of the following errors when saving cloud documents:
- Something went wrong.
- Cloud document is not available.
- Your version of CoreSync is incompatible with this version of Illustrator.
- The document content is not available.
If you get one of these error messages when saving cloud documents, perform the steps below in sequence:
. Ensure good network connectivity
. Update the Creative Cloud desktop app
. Fix cloud document sync errors
. Ensure that there is enough computer memory
Illustrator can't save your cloud document if you have poor network connectivity. Check your network connectivity and try saving the document again.
Update the app.
Navigate to Help > Check for Updates.
Navigate to Help > Check for Updates.in the upper-left corner of the app, and select
In the Creative Cloud desktop app, select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Sign out.
Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app.
In the Activity Monitor on macOS (Applications> Utilities > Activity Monitor) or Task Manager on Windows, ensure that the following two processes are closed: Adobe Content Synchronizer and Adobe Desktop Service.
Navigate to the following path:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync
- /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Sync
Rename the folder CoreSync to CoreSync-OLD.
Restart your computer and open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Quit some applications to free up your computer memory.
- Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Perform disk clean-up on your macOS to reduce the number of unnecessary documents. If you're using Windows, ensure that your temporary folder is empty.
- Ensure that the Deleted folder of cloud documents is empty.
- Close the document that is open in the other Illustrator version. If you are unable to close the document, force quit all versions of Illustrator or restart your computer.
- If closing the document doesn't help, rename the document and save it.
Talk to us
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Illustrator Community. We'd love to hear from you.