In the unlikely event of Illustrator quitting unexpectedly, follow the steps in this document to gather information that will help Adobe Support resolve the issue.
In the Crash Report For Adobe Illustrator window, do the following:
- Write down the workflow you followed when Illustrator crashed under the Please Tell Us More form.
- If Illustrator crashed while opening a specific file, upload the file on a file-sharing web server and share the link using the Please Tell Us More form.
- Select Allow Adobe To Suggest A Solution Or Workaround.
- Enter your email address.
- Deselect Always Send Crash Reports Automatically To Adobe.