You can return a product to Adobe if you meet the following conditions:
- You make your return request within 30 days of receiving your product.
- You have deactivated and uninstalled your software. Adobe does not process a refund unless all copies of the software have been deactivated.
- You purchased directly from Adobe. To return an Adobe product purchased from a reseller, contact your reseller.
- Your product is eligible for return. Products not eligible for return include:
- Products obtained through an employee purchase program.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Online Service Subscriptions. Online subscriptions cannot be returned since service is intangible and access to service is immediate. While some of Adobe’s online subscriptions allow for cancelation and refunds, see your respective service's refund and cancelation policy for additional details.
- Products purchased from individuals, unauthorized online resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace). To determine if you purchased from an authorized online reseller, see Find an Adobe reseller.
- Products downloaded from an online reseller other than Adobe Store, Amazon, Best Buy, or Journey Ed.
- Products, or versions of products, that Adobe no longer distributes or supports.
- Trial DVD sets and DVD training materials.
Note: Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded.