When you attempt to log in to Adobe Connect, you see the following error:
"Invalid user or password. Please try again."
- Open a web browser and go to the Adobe Connect login page for your account. The account address is similar to the following: http://customername.adobeconnect.com.
- Click Forgot Your Password?
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- Watch for an email from Adobe with a link that allows you to reset your password.
If you do not receive an email within an hour, contact your Adobe Connect Administrator. Ask the Adobe Connect Administrator to provide you with the correct URL and login for your Adobe Connect account. You can also ask the Administrator to reset your password.
To find out who your Adobe Connect Administrator is, contact the IT department in your organization.
If you need further help and you are the primary account holder of your Adobe Connect account, contact Adobe Connect Technical Support, they can help reset your password (or another Administrator in your account can reset your password). For all other user types, Adobe isn't authorized to reset your password. However, we can provide further guidance.
Any of the following can cause this issue:
- An incorrect password
- An incorrect login (user name)
- An incorrect URL