What is Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the trusted global leader for reliably viewing and working with PDFs from anywhere. It also lets you unlock premium features within the app to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe Export PDF, Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Acrobat Reader for mobile also works with Adobe Document Cloud for enterprise plans.
Is the Acrobat Reader mobile app free?
How does the Acrobat Reader mobile app work with Adobe Document Cloud?
The Acrobat Reader mobile app works with Adobe Document Cloud to help you stay connected, productive, and collaborative from wherever you are.
By logging in, you can:
- Pick back where you left off: Store, access, and backup files in the cloud with 2GB of free storage.
- Track file activity: Get notified the instant your document is opened, downloaded, or shared.
- Work from anywhere: Share files, give feedback, fill and sign files, and get more done from virtually anywhere.
- Replace ink signatures: Sync your signature to your profile and get forms and contracts completed in record time.
What can I do with an upgraded Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription?
Purchase a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC to:
- Make document reviews painless: Collect actionable comments and feedback from your team and clients in a single PDF.
- Create PDFs: Convert images and Microsoft Office files into high-quality Adobe PDFs.
- Edit PDFs: Quickly add or change text or images from your Desktop, Tablet or iPhone app, without ever needing the source file.
- Combine and organize PDFs: Combine PDFs and organize pages into a single file that's easy to read, navigate, and share.
- Convert PDFs: Turn PDFs into fully editable Microsoft Office or RTF files, while keeping fonts, layouts, and formatting intact.
Do I need to purchase Acrobat desktop software to use the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Do Adobe’s mobile apps support enterprise mobility management (EMM)?
Yes. Adobe is committed to helping enterprise customers meet demand for mobile business productivity solutions while safeguarding enterprise security and compliance. The Acrobat Reader and Adobe Sign mobile apps both support the Android for Work EMM platform, and Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune is available for iOS and Android.
How do I download the free Acrobat Reader mobile app?
How do I download the free Adobe Scan mobile app?
Can I distribute the Acrobat Reader mobile app across my enterprise?
Can I save my documents after opening them in Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Can I use the Acrobat Reader mobile app to comment on PDFs viewed on my tablet or smartphone?
Can I create PDF files with the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Can I edit PDF files in Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Yes. With a subscription to Acrobat Pro DC, available as an in-app purchase, you can quickly add or change text and images or combine and re-organize pages from your iPhone or tablet device.
To edit scanned PDFs, simply log-in to your Acrobat Pro DC account from your Acrobat desktop app.
Can I export PDF files as editable Office documents with the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Can I scan a document or form with Acrobat Reader?
Is it possible to electronically sign documents using the Acrobat Reader mobile app?
Yes. You can use the free Fill & Sign tool to complete your form and add your signature to any document.
If you collect signatures from others as a part of your business processes, consider subscribing to Acrobat Pro DC and downloading the Adobe Sign mobile app. With it, you can request signatures from others, track the entire process, and manage signed documents from your computer, a browser, or your mobile device - while meeting enterprise-level security and compliance requirements.
Can I send documents to others for review with Acrobat Reader?
Yes, with a paid subscription to Adobe PDF Pack and Acrobat Pro DC, you can send files to others for review and collect comments in a single file. Simply tap on the Share icon when viewing your file, enter your recipients' names or email addresses, and select 'Allow comments for Review'. You can also set a deadline for their review, and send a customized message to your recipients.