Activate fonts on CC Mobile
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Activating fonts
- Active fonts aren't added to font menu
- "Unable to activate one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
All fonts included with Creative Cloud can be used on mobile on iOS13.1 (and newer) apps that support Apple's custom font APIs. Search for your favorite font families or discover new ones with just a few swipes.
Download the Creative Cloud mobile app
Adobe Fonts are installed on your mobile device through Adobe’s Creative Cloud mobile app for iOS.
Choose fonts to install
First, go to the Fonts section of the Creative Cloud app.
Start by browsing the library of fonts.
Add filters to refine the list of fonts. You can filter fonts by classification (such as Serif or Script).
You can toggle between the default & Japanese font collections from the mode selector under the options menu on the top right.
There is a large library of Japanese fonts, as well.
You can also see any fonts that you have activated through Adobe Fonts on your desktop computer(s), but have not been installed on this device.
When you find a font you like, click the “Install Fonts” button. If you haven't installed a new font recently, you'll also need to confirm by clicking “Install” in the pop-up window.
Installed fonts will be listed in the Installed Fonts tab.
Find all fonts installed in the iOS/iPadOS settings
Once the fonts are installed, they are added to the font menu in each application that supports Apple's custom font APIs.
You can also find a list of your installed fonts in the Settings under General > Fonts.
Fonts can be uninstalled from both the Browse Adobe Fonts tab and the Installed Fonts tab.
In addition to being listed in the CC Mobile app and in your device’s Settings, your installed fonts are listed on the Adobe Fonts website under the Active Fonts tab in My Adobe Fonts. Read more about managing your fonts.
You can install as many fonts as you’d like. We recommend removing fonts you no longer use to keep your font menu short and to optimize performance on your devices. We keep track of the fonts you’ve used before in your Previously Active tab, so you can always activate them again in the future.
Aanmelden bij je account
Snelle koppelingenAl je lidmaatschappen weergeven Je lidmaatschappen beheren