In Admin Console that are updated to include Administrative Roles, the Groups tab has been changed to Products. This change affects how CSV files need to be created for bulk-uploading users. The sample CSV in the Identity tab of the Admin Console has not been updated at the time this article was written.
For an updated version of a sample CSV file, which you can use until the sample in the Dashboard is updated, download the sample CSV file below.
NOTE: There are several limitations that must be taken into consideration, which are listed below.
Download the sample-gar-users-import.csv.zip file and double-click the file to unzip it. You can then open the file into Excel.
· You must create the group under a product before importing.
· Only use the Group names you created on the product tabs within the CSV.
· Group names should be unique per product. You can’t have two groups called PDH under Complete Plan - 0 GB and InDesign 0 GB. Give them unique names examples would be PDH – Complete no storage and PDH – InDesign with services.
· Create a group under support if you wish to assign support contacts.
· The Administrators group will assign people to the System Administrators role.
· We have no way to add people to the Deployment Administrators role.