To obtain the entire library content, click the desired locale and download the .zip file to a location on your computer.
Do one of the following:
- Depending upon your operating system, copy the Library, main, Styles, and Template folders from the folder containing the extracted library content to the appropriate location:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Encore CS6\
- Mac OS: Applications/Adobe Encore CS6/
- Launch Encore and link the library to the location where you extracted the library content:
- Mac OS: Select Encore > Preferences > Media. Browse to the Library folder of the extracted library content, and then click Ok.
- Windows: Select Edit > Preferences > Media. Browse to the Library folder of the extracted library content and then click Ok.