When you launch RoboHelp, the first screen that you view is the home screen. On this screen, you can access your recently edited projects under the Recent section. RoboHelp displays up to two recent projects. Simply click one of the displayed projects to open and start working with it.
You can also pin, unpin, or remove a project from the Recent section:
- To pin a project, hover over the desired project name and click the icon. Your pinned projects appear at the top of the Recent list.
- To unpin a project, simply click the icon.
- To remove a project from the Recent list, hover over the desired project name and click the icon.
Do one of the following to access your project:
- Select File > Recent Projects, select your desired project, and click Open.
- To open a recently edited project, select File > Recent Projects and select your desired project.
- To open a project of RoboHelp Classic, select File > Upgrade RoboHelp Classic Project. You can then select your desired project and click Open.
You can merge a project (child project) with the project that you're working on (master project). The child project is added as a book in the Table of Contents. To merge projects, follow these steps:
In the Properties panel on the right side of the screen, you can edit the merged project settings such as title of the child project, source file, and condition tags. If you are unable to view the Properties panel, select View menu and then choose Properties Panel.
In the Properties panel, you can find the following drop-down panels: General and Condition Tags.
In General, you can edit the following:
Title Edit the name of the child project that appears in the Table of Contents.
Source Specify the file of the child project. You can click to do this.
Hide in output Select this setting to exclude the child project in the Table of Contents.
In Condition Tags drop-down panel, you click Apply Tags to view the Apply Condition Tags dialog box. In this dialog box, you can select the desired condition tags for the child project and click Apply.