|Products and Services||License Metric|
|Adobe Experience Platform Activation||Per Pack or Per 1,000 Profiles|
|Additional Batch API Activation||Per Terabyte|
|Additional Profile API Calls||Per Million Profile API Calls|
|Additional Profile Richness||Per Pack|
Adobe Experience Platform Activation is an open and extensible platform that helps customers stitch data across the enterprise – powering real-time customer profiles that can be managed through data governance to drive personalized experiences. Adobe Experience Platform Activation is a package that offers a subset of the functionalities included in Adobe Experience Platform. Adobe Experience Platform Activation includes Bundled Services.
Customer’s use of Adobe Experience Platform Activation is subject to the following:
- Addressable Audience. Customer may store and process up to the number of Profiles authorized in the Sales Order.
The following Scoping Parameters apply to Customer’s Adobe Experience Platform Activation production purposes, without Add-ons:
- Average Profile Richness. Customer’s Average Profile Richness may be less than or equal to 75 kilobytes per Profile.
- Second-generation Data Activation. Customer may export, through batch, to any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly) an average of up to 200 kilobytes of Second-generation Data per Profile per year through the Data Access API (or any other means within Adobe Experience Platform Activation). This Scoping Parameter excludes any Second-generation Data exported through pre-built destinations, as described in Audience Activation below.
- Profile Activation. Customer may process up to 5 Profile API Calls per Profile per year (i.e., Customer is entitled to make an aggregate number of Profile API Call per year equivalent to 5 * the number of Profiles licensed in the Sales Order (e.g., 5 * 1,000,000 Profiles = an entitlement to make an aggregate of 5 million Profile API Calls per year).
The following Performance Guardrails apply to Customer’s Adobe Experience Platform Activation production purposes, without Add-ons:
- Sandboxes. Adobe Experience Platform Activation provides Customer with up to 5 Sandboxes.
- Adobe Audience Manager Data Flows. For customers ingesting data into Adobe Experience Platform Activation from Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform Activation only supports first-party data sources flowing from Adobe Audience Manager to the Profile Service to be activated through Adobe Experience Platform Activation.
- Audience Activation. Customer may export an average of up to 1,500 kilobytes of Second-generation Data per Profile per year only to pre-built destinations available within Adobe Experience Platform Activation.
- Batch Segmentation Completion Time. Batch Segmentation Jobs may take up to 7 hours to complete.
- Batch Segmentation Jobs. Customer may process up to 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day.
- Data Ingested per Year. The total quantity of data ingested into Adobe Experience Platform Activation per year may not exceed 3 times the Total Authorized Profile Storage.
- First-generation Data Activation. Customer may export, through batch, to any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly) an average of up to 500 kilobytes of First-generation Data per Profile per year through the Data Access API or any other means within Adobe Experience Platform Activation).
- North American Data Flow. Customer Data associated with Profiles activated through Adobe Experience Platform Activation to streaming destinations will flow through North America.
- Preview/Estimate. Adobe Experience Platform Activation supports up to 5 concurrent Users of the preview/estimate functionality of the Segmentation Service. Preview/estimate requests may take up to 30 seconds to complete. If more than 5 preview/estimate Users are working concurrently, Customer may experience performance degradation.
- Profile Merge Policies. Customer may use up to 3 concurrent Profile Merge Policies, including any system Profile Merge Policies.
- Streaming Segmentation. Streaming Segmentation supports up to 1500 inbound events per second. Streaming Segmentation may take up to 5 minutes to qualify Profile for segment membership.
- Unlicensed Features. Customer is not licensed to, and must not, access or use the Data Lake, Data Science Workspace, or Query Service components in Adobe Experience Platform, except for use in conjunction with Bundled Services, unless separately licensed.
Additional Batch API Activation means an increase in the quantity of Second-generation Data that Customer is authorized to export, through batch, to any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly), as detailed in the Sales Order.
Additional Profile API Calls means an increase in Customer’s authorized Profile API Calls.
Additional Profile Richness means an increase in Customer’s authorized Average Profile Richness by 25 kilobytes per Profile per Additional Profile Richness.
Ad-hoc Query means an ad-hoc query generated from the Query Service Editor, PSQL Client, Customer’s BI Tool or Data Science Workspace, as applicable.
Average Profile Richness means the sum of all data stored within Adobe Experience Platform Activation (i.e., Profile Service and Identity Service) at any point in time, divided by the number of authorized Profiles.
Average Non-Production Profile Richness means the sum of all data stored within Non-production Sandboxes at any point in time, divided by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles.
Batch Segmentation Job means a call to execute the evaluation of defined segments, which may be initiated or pre-scheduled via Adobe Experience Platform Activation APIs, the Adobe Experience Platform Activation UI or any integrated Adobe solution.
Bundled Services means access to the following limited Adobe Experience Platform services:
- Data Lake. Customer may access Customer Data in the Data Lake for up to:
- 7 days solely to facilitate data onboarding into Adobe Experience Platform Activation, limited Ad-hoc Queries and First-generation Data activation; and
- 180 days solely to facilitate use cases involving Customer AI Intelligent Service training or scoring.
- Query Service. Customer’s limited, bundled use of Query Service to run Ad-hoc Queries supports up to 1 concurrent Query Service User and up to 1 concurrent Ad-hoc Query. Ad-hoc Queries will time out after 10 minutes.
- Customer AI Intelligent Service. Customer may generate up to 52 Insights per Profile per year through Customer AI Intelligent Service, subject to the Static Limits associated with Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Customer AI Intelligent Service is a Bundled Service that enables Customer to develop personalized consumer experiences by applying pre-built machine learning propensity models that reveal advanced predictions on individual consumer behavior and an understanding of why individual consumers might react in a certain way. Customer may create of up to 35 Instances per year. Adobe Professional Services may be required to utilize Customer AI Intelligent Services.
Directly Identifiable Information means information that can be used to directly identify an individual person, including Stable Identifiers.
Directly Identifiable Profile means a merged Profile that includes Directly Identifiable Information.
Entitlements means usage limits that are strictly monitored and enforced by Adobe. Should Customer exceed an Entitlement, Customer may be obligated to pay overusage fees or license additional capacity.
First-generation Data means raw data (i.e., data that has not been enriched with insights, correlations, audience creation, etc. via Adobe Experience Platform Activation) directly ingested into Adobe Experience Platform Activation from Customer’s data stores or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Identity Graph means observed relationships between 1 or more identities, which are determined to refer to the same individual.
Insight means an individual machine learning prediction or explanation of an outcome. One or more Insight is produced for each Profile processed through an Instance during each Scoring Run of Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Instance means an Intelligent Services machine learning model employed to predict a specified outcome (e.g., variant Customer AI Models might be produced to individual predict conversion propensity, free sign-up propensity, churn propensity, etc.).
Non-production Profiles means Profiles that can only be deployed in Non-production Sandboxes for development and testing purposes.
Non-production Sandbox means a Sandbox that can be used exclusively for development and testing with Non-production Profiles. Non-production Sandboxes support a volume of Non-production Profiles up to 10% of Customer’s licensed Profile commitment (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes). Customer is entitled to up to: (i) an Average Non-production Profile Richness of 75 kilobytes per authorized Non-production Profile (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes); (ii) 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day per Non-production Sandbox; and (iii) an average of 120 Profile API calls/Profile/year (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes), for use in conjunction with its Non-production Sandboxes (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes).
Performance Guardrail means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use cases. Should Customer exceed a Performance Guardrail, Customer may experience performance degradation; Adobe will not be responsible for such performance degradation. Customers who consistently exceed a Performance Guardrail may elect to license additional capacity to avoid performance degradation.
Profile means a record of information representing an individual (including Directly Identifiable Profiles and Pseudonymous Profiles) as represented in the Profile Service. Profile volumes are determined based on the default deterministic Identity Graph included with Adobe Experience Platform Activation.
Profile Merge Policy means rules that Adobe Experience Platform Activation uses to determine how data from different sources will be combined to create unified Profiles.
Pseudonymous Profile means a merged Profile that includes no Directly Identifiable Information.
Profile API Call means a call made from any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly) to an Adobe Experience Platform Activation REST-based API that returns or activates a single Profile.
Query Service User means any User making an SQL query to Query Service through the Query Service user interface, Adobe Experience Platform Activation API, or external system any for data analysis or data exploration.
Sandbox means a logical separation within Customer’s instance of Adobe Experience Platform Activation isolating data and operations. Sandboxes can either be used for production purposes or Non-production Sandboxes. Sandboxes used for production purposes share the authorized entitlements of the base Adobe Experience Platform Activation production system. Non-production Sandboxes share the authorized entitlements specified with non-production use cases.
Second-generation Data means any data other than First-generation Data.
Scoping Parameters means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Scoping Parameter, Adobe will work with Customer to remedy the issue leading to overusage. Should Customer persistently exceed a Scoping Parameter, Customer may be required to license additional capacity.
Scoring Run means the processing of Profiles through an Instance.
Stable Identifier means any identifier other than a cookie ID or device ID.
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Adobe Experience Platform Activation. Customer may not modify Static Limits.
Streaming Segmentation means updating segment membership for a Profile as new data enters the Adobe Experience Platform Activation through a streaming flow. Segment membership is evaluated based on the current Profile attributes and the value of the current event, without taking historical behavior into account.
Total Non-production Storage means Average Non-production Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles.
Total Production Storage means Average Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the number of authorized Profiles.
Total Authorized Profile Storage means Total Production Storage plus Total Non-production Storage.