For the latest system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, make sure that you are online and have logged in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
For a list of new features delivered in InDesign 2017, see Adobe InDesign CC 2017 Release | November 2016.
- InDesign crashes while duplicating a table having a text frame inside a graphic cell.
- InDesign crashes while saving a document to network.
- InDesign crashes while quitting if a document having a hyperlink is open.
- The table jumps to next column while editing the text in a table if there is a footnote before and after the table in the same column.
- InDesign crashes while placing an image from Bridge.
- InDesign crashes while opening the Hyperlink panel if no document is open.
- For multiple selection with different start arrowheads applied, drop-down continues to show a single start arrowhead.
- Alignment of arrowheads does not change when corner shapes are applied.
- Incorrect value for dash and gap is displayed in Strokes panel.
- [Mac only] Flickering while resizing an auto-size text frame.
- Text or images appears to have rough edges after creating a cross-reference with a visible rectangle.
- The text in a text box disappears for some time when the selected text is replaced with new text.
- Inserting a table into a text story, where more than one footnote resides on the same page, causes the table and subsequent text to move to the next page.
- Footnote text overlaps text in the table.
- InDesign crashes while adding footnotes to table headings.
- In a text frame having tables and footnotes, text behaves randomly while inserting new row in table.
- If you split a paragraph into columns on a page that has a footnote preceding the paragraphs to be split, the footnote appears before the split paragraphs.
For general Adobe Forums, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup.
For product Help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.