What's new in Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom User Guide
- In-app learning
- Add, import, and capture photos
- Organize photos
- Edit photos
- Edit videos
- Save, share, and export
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (iOS)
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on the web
- Set up Lightroom for Apple TV app
- Use keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and Apple TV | FAQ
- View Lightroom photos and videos on your TV
- How to Add Presets/Sync Presets with mobile
- Migrate photos
Learn what's new in the latest release of Lightroom desktop and Lightroom for mobile.
The February 2023 release of Lightroom desktop (version 6.2) and mobile (version 8.2) provides support for cameras, lenses, and bug fixes.
In Lightroom for mobile (iOS), you can enhance videos using the Color Mix tool. You can also add, adjust the size and select a color to the borders of new customisable frames. Starting with version 8.2, Lightroom for mobile (iOS) will drop support for iOS version 14.
In Lightroom for mobile (Android), you can access the new Adaptive Presets: Portrait. You can also, easily navigate in the Edit view, and experience better edge support while cropping.
In both Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android), the healing brush no longer forces users into refine mode, nor does it require tapping Done between each stroke.
Top new features
October 2022 release: Desktop version 6.0, iOS version 8.0, Android version 8.0
Quickly remove tough spots and fill the selection with sampled content from other parts of the photo. Content-Aware Remove tool in the Healing panel provides an ultimate editing experience to achieve unimagined editing control.
Enhance your photos by making selective adjustments to people and objects using the Masking tool. Select People and Select Object lets you edit parts of the skin and multiple objects in a photo using precise masking selections.
Easily compare your photos while editing
Achieve better editing results by adding different perspectives to your photos. You can now compare your photos while making adjustments to them, side by side.
Quickly apply Sky, Subject, and Portrait presets to your photos. Adaptive Presets let you enhance your photos using AI-powered presets.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Previous releases of Lightroom
- June 2022 release (desktop version 5.4 and mobile version 7.4)
- October 2021 release (desktop version 5.0 and mobile version 7.0)
- June 2021 release (desktop version 4.3 and mobile version 6.3)
- March 2021 release (desktop version 4.2 and mobile version 6.2)
- October 2020 release (desktop version 4.0 and mobile version 6.0)
More like this
Prisijunkite prie savo paskyros
Greitos nuorodosPeržiūrėkite visus savo planus Tvarkykite savo planus