Update payment details on your Teams account
- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
To update the credit card details, billing address, or tax identification number on your account, you must have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com and you must be the contract owner of the account.
To edit or update your payment details, navigate to Admin Console > Account > Account > Manage Payment.
Edit payment method
You must have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com and you must be the contract owner of the account. To view, print, and download invoices, see how to manage invoices. To edit or update the credit card details, PayPal details, billing address, or tax identification number on your account, do the following:
Navigate to Account > Account.
Under Plan Details, look for Payment Method, and click Manage Payment.Caution:
If you have multiple subscriptions linked to the same credit card, all subscriptions are updated when you change credit card information for one of the subscriptions.
The Manage Payment option doesn't appear in the following cases:
- You're not the contract owner. See how you can become the contract owner.
- If you are the contract owner and your organization uses Adobe storage for business, you must sign in with your Personal Profile. If you did not get an option to choose a profile while signing in, here is how you can turn off the automatic account selection.
If you are signed in with your Business Profile, when you click Manage Payment, you are prompted to sign in with your Personal Profile.
Click Sign In. Then, click Manage Payment when the sign-in process is complete.Note:
To enable enterprise storage and other enterprise-level features, we're updating all existing Adobe IDs to Business IDs. All new business customers will use Business IDs for their team members.
You'll receive advance communication when your organization is scheduled for the update. For more information, see Introduction to Business IDs and new storage features. Until your organization is updated, you will continue to use Adobe ID type to access the organization. Support for Adobe IDs will then be reserved for individual customers only.
Select a payment method.Note:
The name of tax ID field depends on the tax identification number applicable in your country, like VAT ID or GST ID.
All system admins receive an email notifying them that the payment details are updated.
If there is a pending payment, the payment is retriggered after you update the payment details. You receive an email notifying you that the payment has been processed.
It can take up to 24 hours for the invoice to appear under Billing History in Admin Console. You receive an email notification when it is available.