- Adobe Enterprise & Teams: Administration guide
- Plan your deployment
- Basic concepts
- Deployment Guides
- Deploy Creative Cloud for education
- Deployment guide
- Enable Adobe Express in Google Classroom
- Integration with Canvas LMS
- Integration with Blackboard Learn
- Configuring SSO for District Portals and LMSs
- Deploy Adobe Express through Google App Licensing
- Add users through Roster Sync
- Kivuto FAQ
- Primary and Secondary institution eligibility guidelines
- Set up your organization
- Identity types | Overview
- Set up identity | Overview
- Set up organization with Enterprise ID
- Setup Azure AD federation and sync
- Set up Google Federation and sync
- Set up organization with Microsoft ADFS
- Set up organization for District Portals and LMS
- Set up organization with other Identity providers
- SSO common questions and troubleshooting
- Manage your organization setup
- Manage products and entitlements
- Manage users
- Administrative roles
- User management techniques
- Change user's identity type
- Manage user groups
- Manage directory users
- Manage developers
- Migrate existing users to the Adobe Admin Console
- Migrate user management to the Adobe Admin Console
- Manage products and product profiles
- Manage products
- Manage product profiles for enterprise users
- Manage automatic assignment rules
- Review product requests
- Manage self-service policies
- Manage app integrations
- Manage product permissions in the Admin Console
- Enable/disable services for a product profile
- Single App | Creative Cloud for enterprise
- Optional services
- Manage Shared Device licenses
- Manage users
- Manage storage and assets
- Asset migration
- Reclaim assets from a user
- Student asset migration | EDU only
- Manage services
- Adobe Stock
- Custom fonts
- Adobe Asset Link
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Creative Cloud for enterprise - free membership
- Deploy apps and updates
- Create packages
- Customize packages
- Deploy Packages
- Manage updates
- Adobe Update Server Setup Tool (AUSST)
- Adobe Remote Update Manager (RUM)
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager (CC 2018 or earlier apps)
- About Creative Cloud Packager
- Creative Cloud Packager release notes
- Application packaging
- Create packages using Creative Cloud Packager
- Create named license packages
- Create packages with device licenses
- Create a license package
- Create packages with serial number licenses
- Packager automation
- Package non-Creative Cloud products
- Edit and save configurations
- Set locale at system level
- Manage your account
- Manage your Teams account
- Assign licenses to a Teams user
- Add products and licenses
- Automated expiration stages for ETLA contracts
- Switching contract types within an existing Adobe Admin Console
- Purchase Request compliance
- Value Incentive Plan (VIP) in China
- VIP Select help
- Reports & logs
- Get help
Kivuto Solutions Inc., previously known as e-academy Inc., is a software distribution company that specializes in hosted electronic software delivery. Through its web-based solutions, the company offers a platform for institutions to distribute software according to their licensing requirements. Kivuto has partnerships with many software publishers including Adobe, Microsoft, VMware, National Instruments, and others.
In the past, Kivuto software distribution services have been used by many Adobe education customers under the terms of their Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) in support faculty & staff work-at-home (WAH) rights and student “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) licensing.
While no longer directly including Kivuto Services on Adobe ETLA agreements, Adobe has partnered with Kivuto to provide Adobe education customers a new service called “Kivuto Cloud” which can further help the management of user accounts in the Adobe Admin Console.
Kivuto Cloud is a solution which provides a way for Adobe Education customers to better manage and automate the provisioning and de-provisioning of Adobe software licenses to users by bridging their identity-management and access-control systems with the Adobe Admin Console. This fee-based service from Kivuto is offered separately from licensing contracts with Adobe.
Since the transition from Adobe Creative Suite to Adobe Creative Cloud, from Adobe Acrobat Pro to Adobe Document Cloud, and across Adobe’s Experience Cloud, the Adobe Admin Console has become the central tool to manage users and access to all of Adobe’s cloud services. Kivuto Cloud gives schools extra capabilities to automate the provisioning and deprovisioning of licenses to users using enterprise and federated identity management and provides many more features such as global identity federation support (InCommon, EduGain, SWITCHaii, and so on), web portals for self-service, time-based license assignments, charge-back capabilities, user notification features, and much more.
With Kivuto Cloud, administrators can automate most of the user management tasks associated with the new named-user licensing model. Users can be automatically added to the Adobe Admin Console dashboard, provisioned with access to Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud, and deprovisioned when access is no longer required. While some of these features are available directly via the Adobe Admin Console, Kivuto Cloud provides extra support capabilities not available from Adobe.
Yes. The Kivuto Cloud service gives schools the ability to configure entitlement periods as needed. Students are automatically deprovisioned after their entitlement period expires.
Yes. If a student leaves your school, they will be automatically deprovisioned after a predetermined amount of time. Alternatively, you can still revoke licenses through the Adobe Admin Console.
Kivuto Cloud is currently available for the management of Creative Cloud and Document Cloud products only. However, Kivuto offers other services that can assist with the distribution of different Adobe products.
There is an annual fee associated with using Kivuto Cloud. The cost is based on the full-time equivalent (FTE) count of your Adobe ETLA work-at-home agreement.
Adobe education customers currently, use the Adobe Admin Console can take advantage of Kivuto Cloud third-party service to manage their licensing in more complex ways. Kivuto Cloud can reduce internal support requirements, add features currently not available via the Admin Console and further streamline software distribution through centralized administration.
Yes. All schools with an Adobe ETLA can use Kivuto Cloud, regardless of whether they already work with Kivuto to distribute products by other vendors.
Kivuto Cloud bridges the Adobe Admin Console and your access control system using Single Sign-On (SSO) verification to give users (faculty, staff, students) access to Adobe Creative Cloud through a custom-branded self-service WebStore . Users are automatically provisioned in the Adobe Admin Console when they order access to Adobe Creative Cloud through a WebStore . Users can be easily deprovisioned from the Adobe Admin Console with configurable terms based on activity within the cloud service.
To learn more and sign up for the Kivuto Cloud service, contact Kivuto directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-855-526-3005 (toll-free phone number available in the United States and Canada only currently)
With the transition from Adobe Creative Suite to Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Acrobat Pro to Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe now offers administrative tools (Adobe Admin Console for enterprise) for schools and universities to administer work-at-home rights licenses for faculty and staff and student BYOD licensing. However, customers needing extra, and more customized solutions and services may work directly with Kivuto in support of software licensing management.
The Adobe Admin Console for enterprise allows institutions to assign product entitlements of Creative Cloud for enterprise or Document Cloud for the enterprise to individuals or groups of individuals on an as-needed basis. This can be achieved manually or via integration with LDAP and Active Directory services. Licenses can be assigned and unassigned during the license term (usually three years). For more complex requirements, customers may contact Kivuto directly for additional integration, charge-back features, time-based licensing assignments and much more.