When you publish or export your site from Adobe Muse, you see the following error: "Could not generate code to enable one or more fonts on page. [Error 400: Font not Available]"
The following Typekit fonts may cause the issue:
- Adage Script
- Veer Annabelle
- Baroque Text
- Buena Park
- Corner Store
- Peachy Keen
- Proxima Nova Soft
Typekit has retired Alverata PE, Alverata Informal PE, Alverata Irregular PE, and Proxima Nova Soft font families from the Typekit Library and they are being replaced by the non-PE equivalently named fonts as found on the Alverata family page.
If you are using the Proxima Nova Soft font, you must manually change the font to Proxima Soft. To change the font, perform the following steps:
- Click File > Add/Remove Web Fonts.
- From Typekit, choose Proxima Soft, and Click OK.
- From your Adobe Muse page, select the text wherever you have used Proxima Nova Soft.
- From the Text drop-down list, choose the Proxima Soft font that you have added.
- Save the file and export/publish your HTML files.
If you are not using any of the above fonts or if replacing the font does not resolve the issue, do the following:
- Exit Adobe Muse.
- Sign out from the Creative Cloud application and sign in again.
- Relaunch Adobe Muse.
If your issue persists, visit Customer Care and click Still need help.