Adobe Premiere Pro 13.1.5 provides important fixes and is recommended for all users.
Premiere Pro 13.1.4 includes all of the improvements from 13.1.3 with an additional bug fix that addresses a launch issue for some Windows systems with outdated drivers.
The 13.1.3 update for Premiere Pro includes the following enhancements:
- Better HEVC performance on Mac
- Multichannel audio mixing improvements allowing for up/down mixing of 5.1 <-> stereo using the Channel Mixer effect. For more information, see Audio effects and transitions.
- More flexibility for caption file exports
- Graphics layers are now in the same order in the Essential Graphics panel and the Effects Control panel
- Warp stabilizer improvements that make it easy to clean up handheld footage from different cameras or fine-tune camera shake to match your creative intent. Comprehensive refinements make the Warp Stabilizer workflow more powerful and much faster.
This release of Premiere Pro removes support for importing MKV formats.
Premiere Pro 13.1.3 also fixes a critical issue with AAF exports from Premiere Pro where some source media associated with XMP may be deleted after rendering. This issue only occurs in versions 13.1, 13.1.1 and 13.1.2 of Premiere Pro. For information on known issues and other bugs fixed in this release, see:
Use the new Freeform view in the Project panel to organize and review your media and storyboard ideas for your projects.
Lay out text, graphics, and video clips with precision. Save and share guide setups for greater consistency in your designs using the new Rulers and Guides in the Program Monitor.
Incorporate ambient sounds in your audio mix and automatically adjust background volume around spoken dialog or voiceovers.
The Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro has a number of text and graphics enhancements to make your titling and graphic workflows smoother.
Copy and paste audio effects within a track or between tracks using simple keyboard shortcuts.
HEVC playback on Windows is smoother with new 10-bit hardware decoding. This release also includes hardware decoding improvements for H.264 and HEVC on macOS. RED footage plays better with new RED Metal acceleration.
Premiere Pro replaces problem frames with a copy of the adjacent frame, smoothing out the issue so you can edit your content without distracting red frames.
Premiere Pro automatically maps shortcuts to non-English keyboards so that the same key and modifier combinations work with different keyboard layouts.
The new System Compatibility Report identifies known issues, such as out-of-date video card drivers when you launch Premiere Pro. Access System Compatibility Reports anytime from the Help menu.
Find information about other enhancements in this release such as the ability to consolidate duplicate folders, the ability to render and replace video effects in a sequence, and more.