Some of the problems seen in InDesign Server
1. Adobe InDesign Server is not properly licensed and will now quit.
(i) Serialize the product again using Offline/Online activation steps.
(ii) If re-serialization does not help, delete SLCache and SLStore folders and serialize the products again.
2. Adobe InDesign Server launches as single instance even though it’s licenced for multiple instances.
(i) Double Check the serial number.
(ii) If serial number is correct and the problem still occurs, reserialize the products using Offline/Online activation steps.
(iii) If re-serialization does not help, delete SLCache and SLStore folders and serialize the products again.
3. Adobe InDesign Server launches as watermark version.
(i) Delete SLCache and SLStore folders.
(ii) Reserialize the product using Offline/Online activation steps.
Location of SLCache and SLStore folders :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
System Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore
System Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache
InDesign Server activation steps:
- For InDesign Server 2018: https://helpx.adobe.com/bg/indesign/release-note/indesign-server-cc-march-2018-13-1-release-notes.html
- For InDesign Server 2017: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/release-note/indesign-server-cc-2017-release-notes.html
- For InDesign Server 2015: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/release-note/indesign-server-cc-2015-release-notes.html