Adobe will stop the Adobe Story CC service on January 22, 2019. Adobe Story CC, Adobe Story CC (Classic), and Adobe Story CC desktop application will be discontinued. See End of service FAQ for more information.
|Failure while updating the app
* Reinstall the Story AIR app from http://story.adobe.com/AIR/AdobeStory.air. Reinstalling the app doesn't result in data loss.
Obtain the logs on Mac OS
1. Open the Console application from the Applications/Utilities folder.
2. Select System.log from the log list.
3. In the String Matching filter field, type Adobe AIR.
4. Select all text and then copy-paste it into a text file.
5. Send the text file to the Story team.
Obtain the logs on Windows
|Story CC (Classic) - Login issues
||Adobe Story is now a paid subscription-based product. New Story Free users can use the app through a Web browser. However, these users can't use the Story AIR app.
If you're a Story CC (Classic) user and have been using the AIR app, write to AdobeStory-Support@adobe.com with details of any login issues.
|Story CC - Login issues
|Login issues after upgrading to AIR 3.4
||Uninstall AIR 3.4 and install AIR 3.3 or AIR 3.6. You can download these versions of AIR from http://get.adobe.com/air/otherversions/.