Back up your XD assets such as synced files, cloud documents, and Creative Cloud libraries.
Back up or transfer XD assets
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- Color Management
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Back up or transfer XD assets
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
Learn how to back up your XD assets, or transfer them from one account to another.
- You may want to back up your XD assets, or transfer them to another account. In both cases, you can choose the manual option.
- In case you want your assets to transfer to another account, you can also explore the IT-managed options.
The previously published prototype links will no longer be available once your account is removed or deleted. If you’d like to keep your prototype links live, you can inform your IT admin to keep your account active and change the user ID to a generic name.
Once an XD document is transferred to another user, they can generate a new prototype link. The new link will be different from the old link. If the old prototype link is still active, you can update it with a comment that directs others to the new prototype link.
- You can choose automated asset transfer when migrating from an Adobe ID to an enterprise ID.
- Your IT admin can transfer assets to another account in case you already left the organization.
Have a question or an idea?
Have a question to ask or an idea to share? Come and participate in Adobe XD Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.
Hesabınıza giriş yapın
Hızlı bağlantılarTüm planlarınızı görüntüleyin Planlarınızı yönetin