Adobe Photoshop Sketch brings inspiration, expressive drawing, and your creative community together in one place on your iPad or iPad Pro. Turn your ideas into sketches and share them on Behance for instant feedback. Sketch gives you the freedom to find inspiration, explore ideas, and get feedback from trusted peers—wherever you are.
Sketch is currently available in English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Polish.
You need either a free or paid Creative Cloud membership. If you’re not already a member, you can sign up for a free Creative Cloud membership. If you're using a Google Chromebook, create an Adobe ID if you don't have one and then login.
You can group sketches into projects. Within a project, you can reorder the sketches or rename the project.
- To add a new project, tap the + icon located on the left bar. A new project with five blank
- Tap the name to rename the project.
- Drag the handles to reorder the drawings within the project.
- From the project banner, tap the Share icon.
- Tap Continue to Share. Drawings from the current project are displayed.
- Tap Edit to add or remove drawings. You can also add other files from Creative Cloud, Camera Roll, or even take a picture using the camera. Tap Continue.
- Select a cover image and tap Continue.
- Enter the information and tap Publish.
You can now use perspective grids and graph grids from Line in Sketch.
Follow these steps to access grids:
- Tap the shapes icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings icon by tapping the wrench icon.
- In the Settings menu, tap Enable Grids.
- Tap the left-arrow graphic to close the Settings menu.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to close the Shape menu.
- Tap the gridded square in the lower-left corner of the screen to select Two Point Perspective or Graph Grids.
You can use Color themes created using the Adobe Color app to specify the color for each drawing tool.
- Tap a brush in the toolbar.
- Tap the Color circle to open the Color Themes panel.
- Select My Library to display the color themes you created and saved to your Creative Cloud libraries.
- Tab Change Library to select a specific Creative Cloud library.
You can add brushes to Creative Cloud Libraries using the Adobe Brush CC app. These brushes can be used in Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- Long press any brush in the toolbar to launch the list of brushes available in Sketch.
- Select My Library from the menu options to view the list of custom brushes you created and saved to your Creative Cloud libraries.
- Tap Change Library to select a different Creative Cloud library.
- Once you've located the brush you want to use, tap it to place it on your toolbar.
You can download an asset from Creative Cloud Market, add it to a Library, and place it on your drawing.
- Tap the Add Image icon.
- Choose Market.
- Browse locate an asset and then tap Download.
- Choose a Creative Cloud Library. You can also create a library.
- Tap Open. The asset is placed in your drawing.
If required, you can send a drawing to Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC for further editing or finishing.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Send to Photoshop or Send to Illustrator.
- Watch a tutorial on how to Draw and share concepts in Adobe Photoshop Sketch.
- View in-app tutorials. Follow these steps:
- Tap the Sketch icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to launch Settings.
- Select View Tutorials.
- Visit the mobile apps tutorial catalog page and view one or more listed Sketch tutorials.