The Guided mode offers a set of built-in Guided Edits, which take you sequentially through a series of steps to help you perform a specific editing task. This guided approach helps you easily learn Adobe Premiere Elements and turn your video clips into professionally edited movies.
To learn about other guided edits, see Guided mode.
Note: It is recommended that you use a video clip that is at least 60FPS or higher. Anything lower than 60FPS may result in your video not playing smoothly.
To create a video with a slow motion effect, follow these steps:
1. Click Add media to import the video clip that you want to work with.
Ignore if the video clip is already present on the timeline.
2. Select the option to import media and choose your clip.
3. Click Guided > Creating a Slow or Fast Motion Effect.
The Guided Editing message is displayed. You can collapse/expand info window. Click Next to go to the next step in the guided edit.
4. Click Tools from the Action bar and select the Time Remapping tool from the tools panel.
5. Move the CTI to the point where you want to change the speed of your clip.
6. Click Add TimeZone on the Action bar.
7. Drag the handles on the sides of the zone to adjust your TimeZone selection.
8. Move the slider to select a play speed. You could choose to either increase the speed or reduce it. Select ease in and ease out options if need be.